An outstanding British education with a passion for football
For ambitious footballers aged 13-16
At Culford’s Football Academy, pupils combine academic aspiration with their footballing ambitions through our holistic approach to the academic, athletic, and personal development of each individual.
Pupils receive annual individual development plans designed specifically by the Head of Football. This tailored approach opens opportunities into the professional/semi-professional game and scholarships to universities in the United States.
Culford’s Football Academy will be led by former Republic of Ireland international Alan Lee who has 20 years of experience as a professional player. He is a UEFA ‘A’ and FA Advanced Youth Licensed coach who is committed to supporting aspiring footballers within education.
Football Academy players will develop their skills through:
- Group coaching and matches
- Individual performance coaching
- Strength and conditioning
- Individual mentoring with the Head of Football
- Annual personal development plans
- Coaching sessions at Culford and Bury St Edmunds Football Club
- Competitive matches
Outstanding facilities include:
- Full size and junior and first-class grass pitches
- Floodlit all weather pitch
- Indoor 25-metre swimming pool
- Indoor sports hall
- Strength and conditioning, physiotherapy and medical facilities
Find out more
To find out more, please contact the friendly Admissions team: email@example.com or +44 (0)1284 385308.