Welcome to the pages of the Culford website dedicated to all former pupils, parents and Common Room members of Culford and the East Anglian Schools, as well as to Culford's many friends in the local community.
The aims of the Foundation are friend-raising and fundraising for Culford School. Set up in 2000, the Foundation seeks to raise funds for the development of facilities and for Scholarships and Bursaries.
In June 2013, we launched The Campaign for Culford, a major fundraising campaign with the aim of building a new Library and to develop other key areas of the School. With the financial support of alumni, parents, Trusts and other friends of the school, we were thrilled to see our landmark Library open in 2015/2016 at a cost of £2.2million.
Phase II of The Campaign for Culford launched in 2017and we are now focused on five key areas:
- A redeveloped art department
- A refurbished Ashby Dining Room
- Continued improvements to Hastings and Skinner teaching block
- Refurbishment of Big Hartley to create an Archive and Heritage Lounge
- To establish a Bursary Fund of £2.5million by 2025 to enable children to benefit from a Culford education, who would not be able to do so without financial help
You can read more about these projects here
The Foundation team works hard to maintain contact with all former pupils of Culford and the East Anglian Schools, and organises reunions, networking, sporting and other social events. If you would like to get back in touch with a friend or find out more about the events we are running, please do get in touch. We would love to hear from you!