A pathway to academic excellence through integration and support
Our one-year Pre-GCSE course offers Year 9 pupils integration with British classmates in academic classes, intensive support for English language learners, and all the activities and fun of boarding life.
The ideal candidate
- Entering Year 9 / age 13 by September
- Motivated, enthusiastic learner with good academic results and motivated to embrace all aspects of a first-class British education.
- Integration - Full integration alongside British students in academic classes, activities, and boarding life.
- Individualised Language Support - Highly qualified teachers work closely with each student to develop their English language skills quickly.
- Achievement - Students are equipped for GCSE success by preparing a year in advance and acclimating to the expectations of a British education.
To find out more, please contact our friendly Admissions team on +44 (0)1284 385308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.