What is the Campaign for Culford?
The Campaign for Culford was launched in June 2013 with the aim of raising fund for Culford School to complete six original projects: A new library, refurbished teaching facilities in Hastings and Skinner, a second girls’ boarding House, new kitchens and the refurbishment of our dining facilities, a redeveloped art department and the continuing restoration of Culford Hall.
The new state-of-the-art library opened in September 2015, the new girls’ boarding House goes from strength to strength; classrooms in Hastings and Skinner are being upgraded each year; the new kitchens are in operation; and the historic Workman library in Culford Hall has been restored.
The Campaign for Culford: Phase II
Phase II of The Campaign for Culford launched in spring 2017, with the aim of raising funds to go towards these key projects:
- Redeveloping the Art Department, including the main art studio and creating a new outside area
- Restoring Big Hartley to create an Archive and Heritage Lounge, including digitising Culford's large collection of photographs and historic publications
- Creating a Bursary Fund to enable more pupils to benefit from a Culford education, or to remain here should their circumstances change
- Revamping the eating area of Ashby Dining Room with new furniture and breakfast bar
- Improving the classrooms and teaching facilities in the Hastings and Skinner building
How can i help?
Find out more about the Campaign
A brochure that sets out the Campaign for Culford’s objectives can be viewed by clicking the link below. It explains why Culford needs these new facilities and how they will benefit future generations of Culfordians.
Download the campaign for culford brochure
If you would prefer to receive a copy of the Campaign for Culford prospectus by post we would be pleased to send you one. To request a copy please call the Foundation Office on +44 (0)1284 385310 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.