The Culford - Bury Town Football Club Partnership allows girls to experience English club football alongside an outstanding British education and superb pastoral care.
Bury Town Football Club Elite and Development squads provide 4G training facilities, competitive English league football, and a pathway to academy football. Annual individual development plans are designed by the Head of Football, an approach that opens opportunities into the professional/ semi-professional game.
Football Academy Leadership
Alan Lee, Head of Culford Football, is a former Republic of Ireland international player with 20 years of professional playing experience. He is a UEFA ‘A’ and FA Academy Youth Licensed coach and serves as Head of Player Development at Bury Town Football Club.
Holly Turbill, Head of Girl’s Football, is a competitive footballer with experience playing in the higher tiers of women’s football. She is completing the UEFA B License and is the Under 18s Men’s Coach at Bury Town Football Club.
Founded in 1885 Culford is a traditional British boarding school providing a dynamic and modern education. Culford remains a deliberately small school situated in the heart of spacious, well-kept grounds with a wealth of modern facilities. These include a recently built library, a Sports & Tennis centre, two theatres, an arts centre, medical centre, and extensive sporting facilities:
- Full size and junior grass pitches
- Floodlit all weather pitch
- Indoor 25-metre swimming pool
- Indoor sports hall
- Strength and conditioning, physiotherapy and medical services
Level 1: Development
- 1x Technical skills training sessions in small groups 2x Strength & Conditioning sessions
- 2x School Futsal and Match Play sessions
- Culford School or Bury Town FC competitive matches
Level 2: Performance
- 2x Technical skills training sessions in small groups
- 5x Strength & Conditioning sessions
- 2x School Fustal and Match Play
- Bury Town FC Club training
- Weekly competitive club matches
- Culford School fixtures