Culford’s Tennis Academy is amongst the finest in the UK. The U18 boys' team are the current National Champions.
The Academy is led by James Yates, a Level 5 Licensed Master Performance Coach and David Hall, a Level 5 Licensed Club Coach, leads the School and Community section.
Head Coach, Andrew Richardson achieved an ATP singles ranking of 130 in the world and 98 in doubles, as well as representing Great Britain in the Davis Cup. Andrew and the team are amongst the most respected in the country.
Culford has a long-standing partnership with Hills Road in Cambridge and players have access to Hills Road for the AASE Programme. In addition, Culford is a higher grant funded centre for the LTA, which means we benefit from regular support from regional and national coaching teams.
- Indoor Championship standard Tennis Centre
- Additional Winter Bubble
- Five outdoor courts
- Access to clay and grass courts through partner venues
The Tennis Programme benefits from
- Sessions with a high performance coach
- Strength and Conditioning
- International Tournament Visits
- International training camps in La Manga, Spain
- Competitive trips including TE12/14 and ITF U18
- Video analysis
- Nutritional support
- Sports psychology
For suitable candidates, a Tennis Scholarship is available worth up to 25% off tuition fees. If you would like to discuss further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01284 385308.